Specialized Heart Testing available through American Clinical Labs.
According to the CDC, in the United States, someone has a heart attack every 34 seconds. Each minute, someone in the United States dies from a heart disease-related event. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. Heart disease is not simple, many factors can contribute to a patient’s overall heart health. Today more and more testing is available to help physicians get an accurate picture of a patient’s risks and treatment plan. Let us help.
- LDL IIIa+b, LDL Ivb – Small LDL Particles
- HDL2b – Large HDL Particles
- ApoB – LDL Particle Number
- Lp(a) Extended Range
- Lipoprotein (a)
- Lp-PLA2 – Inflammation in the Artery
- C-Reactive Protein
- Fibrinogen – Inflammation Marker & Clotting Factor
- Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids
- Vitamin D, 25-hydroxy
- Cardiac Genetic Testing
For more information on any of these tests and for test codes and pricing, contact us today.
July 23, 2013Read all News & Updates